Thursday, June 28, 2012

Dirty Facebook Status

Your lips are like wine & I wanna get drunk.

I’m a freelance gynecologist. How long has it been since your last checkup?

Girls dont dress for boys, they dress for themselves. If girls dressed for boys, they’d just walk around naked all the time.

In a cramped bus.. Lady: Something of yours is touching me. Man: Oh! That’s… that’s just my salary in my pocket. Lady: Did your salary just triple in the last 5 minutes?

Women are like IPhones, you have to touch them all over before they respond. Men are like Blackberrys, rub one ball and everything moves!

I once made love for an hour and fifteen minutes, but it was the night the clocks are set ahead.

Hey girl, I’d like to be a part of your next abortion.

Women and rocks are very much alike … We skip the flat ones.

My mother never understood the irony in calling me a “son-of-a-bitch.

Sex education may be a good idea in the schools, but I don’t believe the kids should be given homework.

Women need a reason to have sex. Men just need a place.

Whats the worst thing you can do to a blind man? Leave the plunger in the toilet!

I’m listening to the voices in my head and I’ve come to realize that they are having more fun than me. I’m gonna go join them for a few drinks.

Touch it gently, put 2 fingers inside, if it’s wide use 3 fingers, make sure it’s wet and rub up and down. Yep that’s how you wash a cup.

If you`re texting two people at the same time, you are bitextual.

Not all cute guys have girlfriends, most of them have boyfriends…

Knows the real fountain of youth is to have a dirty mind and a naughty smile..

Needs to wash his mind out with soap..

Like this if you have ever checked Facebook while naked..

People say I got a dirty mind, I just think I’ve got a good imagination lol..

No comments:

Post a Comment